Wednesday, October 13, 2010

We need a Name... Any ideas?

Ok, well I am not quite sure what everyone understood last week, but we didn't get any noteworthy Youth Group names. This makes me wonder, "Did I do a good job of explaining what is going on with this whole name thing?" So here is my attempts to clean up whatever confusion I caused.

Here at EFCC Student Ministries we have decided that it would be cool to name our youth group something. Were NOT trying to name the new youth room, but instead we are trying to give ourselves a name outside of EFCC Student Ministries. We want to be able to have a name so that you can begin calling us something. For instance, if someone asked what are you doing on Thursday night? You can respond by saying, "I am going to RIOT". See, RIOT is an example of a name for the youth group.

So here is my question. What is your ideas for a name? We are going to collect ideas for the next couple of weeks and then make a decision on the NEW name of our youth group. I can't wait to here your ideas. Thanks!